We had a week break after the referendum - a little time to think over the results that everyone is trying to interpret in their favor. Only about 13% of the voters supported the "Belene" project and the rest 87%? Did any of our politicians understand what the majority of the Bulgarian citizens think? Clear or not, they are already standing in front of the task to determine the fate of the project and to start a discussion about the future of the nuclear energy in the country in general.
Friday, February 8, from 8:30 to 9:15 pm, at the back entrance of the Parliament.